Cosmic Chasm overlays revisited

From: Mark Jenison <jenison_at_enteract.com>
Date: Tue Apr 02 2002 - 11:33:32 EST

Hi all,

I spoke with Steven Gregory from ArcadeShop the other day and he is not
going to pursue the Cosmic Chasm overlay at this point. Steven is trying
to get whatever artwork/pictures/graphic files he can from the printers
and will forward them to me.

I also see that Todd from TNT amusements has recently posted that he has a
somewhat intact Cosmic Chasm control panel available. If anyone on this
list gets it, let me know if you'd be willing to scan it for reproduction
purposes.

--
Mark Jenison