Re: What happened to Kirby Gowland and the Star Wars stuff?

From: Gregory S . Erway <gerway_at_redcom.com>
Date: Thu Apr 04 2002 - 07:40:23 EST

Yes. I got my gears and handles must be a week and a half ago. I also
paid him and the money was picked up (based on the c2it e-mail I received).
Note however that my package was received with a label stating that the
box was opened due to a rattle heard inside. Turned out that the trigger
was rattling around inside and the shipping company thought something was
broke. Everything was fine. I suppose this could delay some boxes longer
than others if they do get opened.

Greg Erway