Re: Re: Bulk buy on Wintron flybacks

From: big dog <catfishh_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu Apr 11 2002 - 16:17:52 EDT

Hi,

If folks will respond to me about this, then Iam willing to take the prepaid
orders and buy them. The more we can get the better. I will also need
someone's help who has spoke to them in the past about the pricing on bulk.
Lets do this once and for all.....come on folks speak up.....now is the chance!!

Later,
Mark Capps