RE: Re: Bulk buy on Wintron flybacks

From: Jeff Hendrix <jhendrix_at_cellport.com>
Date: Thu Apr 11 2002 - 16:40:26 EDT

Depending on price I could use 2 to 4.
-jeff

-----Original Message-----
From: big dog [mailto:catfishh@bellsouth.net]
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2002 1:23 PM
To: vectorlist@synthcom.com
Subject: VECTOR: Re: Bulk buy on Wintron flybacks

Hi,

I have heard folks in here talk about doing a bulk buy on these so many
times
but I have never seen anything become of it. I think I read a post
where John
Robertson was willing to do it if he could get some folks to prepay. I
can use
4 -5 of these so Im very interested. Lets get this thing going
.......who all
would be willing to do it?

Mark Capps