Re: Re: Bulk buy on Wintron flybacks

From: big dog <catfishh_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu Apr 11 2002 - 17:01:40 EDT

Hi,

Well guys I just called them and spoke with the lady in charge. She was very
friendly and I tried every angle I could to get the price down as low as
possible. She claims they sell 100's a year at their posted price (a # I dont
belive at all), but that is what she said. The best she could do on 50 was $180
each which is a joke price break wise, I was looking for $150 or less. I tried
and tried, but they just want cut the price down. If someone else thinks they
can have better luck than I talking to the lady, I say go for it and let us know
how it goes. This was a big let down, in fact since they were so greedy (50 x
150 being $7500 worth of business for them) that I dont think I will ever buy one
in the future from them. The lady said that they were super stout and they did
not break.....one of the reasons for no price break. It looks like someone calle
them up and buttered their own muffin......to the person I say....."you damn
fool."

Later,
Mark Capps