Re: The magic HV unit

From: Kurt Mahan <kmahan_at_xmission.com>
Date: Fri Apr 12 2002 - 21:17:49 EDT

Very cool. You could probably even use the "Remote Shutdown" pin (3)
to kill the HV if the spotkiller led is on. That would be a cool
feature..

Wonder how much they charge for these suckers?

Probably be pretty easy to crank out a simple interface board. I
guess the one thing I didn't see right off was a voltage for the
heater.

Kurt