Re: Re: Bulk buy on Wintron flybacks

From: someotherguy <someotherguy_at_someotherplace.com>
Date: Sat Apr 13 2002 - 17:55:17 EDT

That's the problem. You can't. Or, at least, nobody in the community has
found them yet. I posted pics a while back with the #'s on the label; I got
lucky and had one that was still readable. Most of the ones I've seen have
the labels flaked off from heat.

If the transformers for the WG 6100 were readily available, you wouldn't see
me on here begging someone to come up with an alternative for them (as well
as Amplifones!) : )

Richard