RE: Re: Bulk buy on Wintron flybacks

From: John Butler <John.Butler_at_asu.edu>
Date: Wed Apr 17 2002 - 11:53:38 EDT

Ok, I am not the expert but that is OK. Let me ask this though. So to get
a monitor stable we are going to add an LV2000, a new flyback and?????
Aren't we at the point where the cost of the other hard to find parts are
going to make this all price unfriendly? What happened to the replacement
vector monitor project? We talked about last year for quite a while and
suddenly nothing. I am all for a replacement flyback that is cheaper and
easy to install/mount, but are we to the point where the person that is
redesigning the High voltage, just continues through the rest of the
monitor? Just a random thought of the day.