Re: Re: Two headed children, cancer & xrays (was: Re: Bulk buy on Wintron flybacks)

From: Matt Rossiter <rossiter_at_ni.net>
Date: Thu Apr 25 2002 - 15:43:08 EDT

That's kinda cool. I used to work for ICN Pharmacueticals in the Dosimetry
department about 12 years ago. I did partly accounting stuff and also made the
little radiation detection badges that dentist people use. I think they were
called Dosimeters. Maybe I should get a box full of those so that I can use them
when I work around monitors to see how much radiation I'm exposed to. - or do
I really want to know...

Matt