Re: Atari Cat Box questions

From: Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. <vector_at_hawkmountain.net>
Date: Fri Apr 26 2002 - 10:01:46 EDT

Adapter ? What I have now is the edge card connector that you plug onto
the gameboard. Did Atari or someone else make an adapter that then
allowed you to plug the CAT box into a PCU socket or something ?

Tell me more about this checksum feature... the manual, and nothing on the
CAT box itself seems to indicate anything about checksumming.... I assume
that you do refer to checksumming the ROMs ???

-- Curt