MC1 replacement test (was: Amplifone CRT and yoke on eBay.)

From: Bachmann, Joe C <joe.c.bachmann_at_xo.com>
Date: Mon Apr 29 2002 - 15:30:20 EDT

The test went very well. It held its own for hours (and many death star
explosions.) The transformer and MC1 seemed to be running at normal temps
too.

I would apreciate if someone else would be willing to take the time to test
this also. The values of the chokes may need to be adjusted slighty, but
seem pretty close. (I noticed that there may have been a slight bit more
flashing on the green text in the SW intro. But, I hadn't adjust focus or
anything either.) I would recommend only running this on a Wintron.

PCB PCB
| 10mh 10mh |
   | |
          10mh