Re: tempest 6100 from hell revisited.

From: Jeff Hendrix <hendrixjeff_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon May 13 2002 - 13:51:11 EDT

Brian,
    Is there any visible damage to the LV2000? Also, try unplugging the
power transistors just above the LV2000 and see if both LEDs are on. If the
+25 LED is still out, check the pin on the far right of the connector where
the power transistors were plugged in and see if there is still +33 volts on
it.
If the LED is out and you do have +33 on the outside pin, send the LV2000
back to me and I'll send you a new one.

-jeff