Electrohome/Sega G08 (G08-003)

From: Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. <vector_at_hawkmountain.net>
Date: Sun May 19 2002 - 16:56:50 EDT

Well, didn't really get much tips from people regarding my
G08 problem, however, I now know that even if there are other
problems, they are temporarily not worth chasing...

IC600 has bit the dust.... I deslodered it and moved it into a
deflection board (untested) that had proper voltage measurements
at IC600... and with the suspect chip in that board it had bad
voltages as well....

So, anyone got any spare deflection boards, or even better
IC600 (Electrohome 14-2156-01 (on chip), 14-002156-01 (from
docs), sega p/n 315-00117) ???

(I'm sure I know the answer, but I might as well ask)

Thanks,

  -- Curt