WTB: G05-801 Heatsink assy's

From: <David.Fish_at_axcelis.com>
Date: Mon May 20 2002 - 09:14:55 EDT

Hi Folks,

 Since the list is so quite lately I didn't think anyone would mind
a quick WTB post. I'm looking for several Electrohome G05-801
heatsink assemblies. These are the big black (7" x 5 x 1.5")
heatsinks that the four deflection transistors mount to. I'm looking
for up to three pieces. Please respond to my personal addresses
not the V-List. Thanks.

David Fish "We want...Information. INFORMATION
Melrose, MA USA You won't get it!
   dfish1@attbi.com By hook or by crook we will"
   David.Fish@axcelis.com _The Prisoner_