RE: Atari Warp Speed ?

From: Rosenzweig, Joel B <joel.b.rosenzweig_at_intel.com>
Date: Tue May 28 2002 - 09:46:59 EDT

I didn't notice the vector monitor sighting, but I did see the huge
projection screen in the bar where the locals were playing a game of Pod
Racer. I got a chuckle out of that. I didn't recognize what was on the
other two monitors next to it though.

Does anyone else get jazzed after seeing one of these movies and find
themselves needing to play a few games of Star Wars afterwards? I find I
have the need to blow up the death star a few times to get it out of my
system. :-)