deflection transistor question

From: Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. <vector_at_hawkmountain.net>
Date: Wed May 29 2002 - 00:20:25 EDT

I've got an oportunity to get over two dozen good used 2N6259
transistors which are used as deflection transistors in G08 monitors.

However, they were for a particular application, and their leads have
been cut short (likely too short to work with the sockets). In lieu
of soldering wires directly, has anyone ever seen any sort of pin
that could extend these leads that either works like a "pin" socket, or
that could be soldered onto the pins to extend them.... ????

Just looking for ideas to see wether or not I should consider these at
aprox $1 each or if I should save the $$$....

-- Curt