Re: Playing Vector Games on the Big Screen

From: Robert Mudryk <rob_at_lasers.org>
Date: Wed May 29 2002 - 10:31:58 EDT

Aaron Howald wrote:

> [...]

for Laser we are +/- 2.5V balanced (aka inverted signal for -) x/y/r/g/b so it should work... If
your board is a straight DAC's board, sending one point at a time... it won't work, at least with a
PC... every mouse movement or disk read/write you will get gitter in the image... I'd be glad to test
your board, for Laser or Vector Monitor, and write the MAME driver for it...