Re: Playing Vector Games on the Big Screen

From: Robert Mudryk <rob_at_lasers.org>
Date: Sat Jun 01 2002 - 01:00:25 EDT

yes it's 25mhz and capable of driving about 200kpps, which is more a function of
the ISA bus... It's come down to this.. I gotta put my money where my mouth
is... the process simular to a logic state machine, doesn't process points but
is only for timing

Looking at it... It's quite amazing how the output stage can run thru multipliers,
timers, latches, load the 2 DAC's, and latch... and settle in less than 1 clock
cycle.. then the CRT audio grade drive transistors and YOKE being able settle 6
million repeatable different positions per second.