Re: Gravitar ROMS Version 3 not working... why?

From: Commander Dave <cmdr-dave_at_spamcop.net>
Date: Sun Jul 07 2002 - 14:04:59 EDT

Thanks for the info, but to put a 2732 in a socket that has a 2716 in there
currently, wouldn't I have to make some modifications for it to work, like
tie some pins or something?

By the way, Jess, do you happen to know where I can send updates to the
information on Gamearchive? I have found some errors (most are small), but
don't know who to submit them to. I think I wrote to the email addresses on
Gamearchive, but I didn't get a response and last I checked, nothing
changed. Who do I send changes to, especially for the vector information?

Thanks,
-Commander Dave