Re: Cinematronics Mulitgame picture

From: tom mcclintock <tomm_at_mgcap.com>
Date: Mon Jul 08 2002 - 12:56:49 EDT

As I understand it (the CMG is not mine) it will play all the
Cinematronics vector games (well, except for Cosmic Chasm ;)

I don't think there are any controller issues, but you will have to
devise an appropriate control panel. There is no built-in multi sound
card, but there is a header to plug into a Cinematronics multi sound
card if someone develops one. If you have an original sound card, you
can swap those in and it should work fine (again, as I understand it).

tm