RE: Replacement HV cover

From: Mills, Lewis <lmills_at_mail.state.mo.us>
Date: Tue Jul 09 2002 - 09:23:53 EDT

Well, they aren't that large: 24 X 36 inches. Most good hardware stores and
home centers have a rack of pieces of sheet metal near the nuts and bolts
section.

I think the 6100 would probably be easier than the BW one; I'm thinking
there's just one fold and no turned edges, but I can't seem to find a 6100
cover. I've got two 6100s, and I thought I had a cover for at least one of
the HV units.... If somebody wants to lend me one to use as a template, I'd
be happy to make some of those -- apparently I need a couple, too!
Lewis