Re: Does either of these manuals need to be scanned? Lunar Lander and BZ cabaret

From: Mark E Davidson <mark_at_basementarcade.com>
Date: Fri Jul 12 2002 - 13:28:52 EDT

I may have schematics to scan myself... (digging throughout the pile)

-=Mark=-

BTW... I see that Ebay auction for manual scans was canceled.. GOOD..
This is why I started water marking everything I scan. I don't own the
right to the data.. But if I took the time to scan them it (and I think
it is a pain in the butt to scan all those manuals) Ill be damned if
someone is going to make even 1$ off of my work which I offer for free.

My 2 cents... Ill shut up now