G08

From: Joe Bachmann <joe.bachmann_at_newmail.net>
Date: Fri Jul 12 2002 - 23:19:23 EDT

I am looking for some advice on the following trouble I've been having with a G08
monitor.

1. D407 and 406 have gone up in smoke on me twice on this monitor. Any ideas on
this? Something wrong with the HV unit?

2. One pair of 2n6259s are bad. Let me explain. When I use this pair of 6259s on
either the X or Y side, the screen is crunched that direction (down to about a 1.5
inch strip.) I tried to replace these with NTE 388s, but deflection seems to cut
out right away, is there something else going on here?

Thanks,
JB