Anybody done John's Raster Hack for Ampliphone?

From: Gregg Woodcock <woodcock_at_sisna.com>
Date: Sat Jul 13 2002 - 12:47:42 EDT

I have a few questions since the steps are worded ambiguously.

He says to "make sure" there is a 1 ohm resistor on the heater. Does that
mean we MUST add one or maybe there is already one there and we should just
check. I assume he means "add one" instead of "make sure".

It appears that initially he left the RBG board in but later modified the
instructions to remove the RBG board but didn't really complete the text.
It appears that the schematic is complete and that there are some
caps/resistors to be inserted to bypass the RGB board, right? If you have
SUCCESSFULLY done this mod, please fill in these gaps for me; I want to try
this tonight!