Re: Is anyone going to the Classic Gaming expo on August 10 and 11?

From: Neil Bradley <nb_at_synthcom.com>
Date: Tue Jul 16 2002 - 13:50:38 EDT

> It looks like it has a hard time keeping up with Major Havoc. Is that
> something you are trying to fix? Or does that have something to do
> with the scope? Otherwise it looks pretty cool.

It had to do with lousy data that I gave Zonn. ;-( In my testing/playing,
I dropped the resolution to 640x480 and gave him a drop (he asked 'why is
it squished up in the upper left quarter of the screen?'), so he had to
turn up the gain on the scope in both directions by double, which of
course induced noise. In short, it's an artifact of the amplification of
the signal and not the ZVG itself.

I'd be curious to konw what a real MH framerate is on this screen,
though...

-->Neil