RE: Is anyone going to the Classic Gaming expo on August 10 and 11?

From: Rosenzweig, Joel B <joel.b.rosenzweig_at_intel.com>
Date: Tue Jul 16 2002 - 13:44:20 EDT

How did such a cool product pass by me without even really noticing it until
now? I even went to the website a few weeks ago but must have been too
distracted to see what was really being offered. This system looks great.
Did you folks already discuss pricing? If so, is there a specific link to
look at?

Do you have any pictures with it driving a color vector monitor? This
system really opens up possibilities of a nice vector multigame in anyone's
arcade room.

I'm looking forward to getting my hands on one. Great work Zonn and Neil!

Joel-