Re: Is anyone going to the Classic Gaming expo on August 10 and 11?

From: Zonn <zonn_at_zonn.com>
Date: Tue Jul 16 2002 - 14:38:56 EDT

On Tue, 16 Jul 2002 14:26:40 -0400, Jon Raiford <raiford@mindspring.com> wrote:

>Was there more to this email that got stripped off somehow? The last sentence in this paragraph seemed to stop a little early.. Or did you just forget to trim all of that extra detail out? :)
>
>Jon
>
>At 11:07 AM 7/16/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>[SNIP]
>>The goal, eventually is to be able to power up the system without the need of a
>>raster monitor, using vector menus and the such. Though in reality I think a lot
>>of BIOS's require a display board of one type or another, so I'm not sure how
>>obtainable that goal is. The internal structure of Retrocade made it very easy
>>for Neil to hook into his vectorlist for ZVG use, and since the cores of

That was just me rambling, and it started to sound like rambling so I thought I
deleted it, I guess I missed some.

I was just going to say that since cores of Retrocade are written in assembly we
have more time to do the DMA processing needed to send the data to the ZVG
allowing us to use less powerful, older computers to run the ZVG. Which seems
like a good thing.

Better? ;-)

-Zonn