Re: G08 part sources?

From: Matt Rossiter <rossiter_at_ni.net>
Date: Tue Jul 16 2002 - 17:52:48 EDT

What about MJ15024 transistors as a replacement? You can find them
pretty cheap and it seems like they run cooler. I put them in my G08
and let it run for hours. After powering off the monitor, the
transistors were barely warm.

Anyway - here's the specs....
 http://www.onsemi.com/pub/Collateral/MJ15022-D.PDF

Matt