Why Tempest is a Great Game

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Mon Jul 22 2002 - 19:53:40 EDT

My 22 month old son just started at level 1 and made it to level three,
playing all by himself.

(Aside from me holding him up to the control panel).

Yes -- I know you can do that basicly on random chance. That's why the game
is great -- someone who knows absolutely nothing can at least play a few
levels to learn the game. Tempest is one of the few that really ramps you up
that slowy.

However, by and large he is much more interested in the keys in all the coin
door locks. Hey -- it's a start !