Re: Battlezone Signature Analysis Procedures

From: John Robertson <pinball_at_telus.net>
Date: Wed Jul 24 2002 - 16:26:00 EDT

All the NOP does with the CPU is to make it single step through every
address starting at A0000 and going all the way to AFFFF and starting over
again...endlessly. A0000, A0001,A0002, A0003, A0004,...., AFFFE, AFFFF,
A0000, A0001,.... Thus the NOP for the 6502 is the same as the 6502A, the
6502A can just run faster...

John :-#)#