BU406D on amplifone

From: <lists_at_falz.net>
Date: Thu Jul 25 2002 - 13:58:31 EDT

I have received my replacement Wintron flyback, and am about to have my
local repair guy install it. I recall reading that when the original
flyback blows (mine is the red amplifone), it is likely that the BU406D is
shot as well and should be replaced. Is this true?

Who currently stocks these? A few weeks ago I found someone linking to a
site that had them in stock, but now I cannot seem to find it. I'd like to
have all of the parts ready for the guy when he comes to repair it,
thanks.

-Chris