Re: G08 custom chip - interesting

From: Mark Jenison <jenison_at_enteract.com>
Date: Wed Jul 31 2002 - 23:22:40 EDT

Hi all,

I just tried this solution in another monitor in another game (Star Trek).
Since Star Trek doesn't really have any "borders" around the screen, the
picture looks nearly correct. Tac/Scan and Space Fury games may also
because of the lack of borders, but Eliminator and Zektor games look the
worst. YMMV.

Also, this pseudo-fix has only been tested for the past hour, so I have no
idea of how well this "solution" holds up in the long run.