Re: Looking for good cross of 2N3716 / 2N3792

From: Jilayne Stanclif <jstancliff_at_mchsi.com>
Date: Sun Sep 08 2002 - 07:53:17 EDT

    I know all you purist are not going to like this suggestion, but it
works. In a pinch I made an external heat sink and mounted TIP35C and TIP36C
transistors. Then I ran wires to the Amplifone board and it worked fine in
place of the 2n3716 and 2n3792 transistors. I did the same for the hard to
find mps transistors using TIP31C and TIP32C transistors.

    Fred