Re: ZVG special pricing

From: <zonn_at_zonn.com>
Date: Tue Sep 10 2002 - 17:29:05 EDT

On Tue, 10 Sep 2002 14:31:28 -0700 (PDT), Neil Bradley <nb@synthcom.com> wrote:

>> I have to ask -- is there a cable to drive the Vectrex monitor?
>
>No, but you wouldn't want one anyway. The Vectrex monitor is EXTREMELY
>slow.

Actually there is a cable to drive the Vectrex monitor and it's a solder free
solution. You take off the back, unplug the X/Y cable and plug in our cable.

BTW: The Vectrex monitor is very slow (not to mention a bit shaky ;-), we added
jumpers to the board just to support the Vectrex's slow speed.

I haven't played with the Vectrex too much yet, but I can drive it quite a bit
faster than Vectrex did, so at least *some* games should be playable. ;-)

-Zonn