Re: Re: ZVG special pricing

From: Bill Paul <bill_at_zektor.com>
Date: Tue Sep 10 2002 - 22:42:59 EDT

At 09:10 PM 9/10/02 -0500, Mark Shostak wrote:

>What's the difference between the Amplifone cable and the WG cable?

They are the same. The only reason they are two different selections is
because the drop down list is limited in text length, and "Wells Gardner
610x/Amplifone" was too long.

>Where does the monitor power come from (or, more specifically, how does
>it get from where it comes from, to the monitor; presumably through your
>cable)?

Monitor power is going to have to come form the power supply in the
cabinet. Our cable is sort of a giant "Y". The top ends of the "Y" go to
the ZVG, and to the power supply, and the bottom of the "Y" goes to the
monitor.
What we have always figured is that if someone were to convert a vector cab
into a multi game using a PC and ZVG, they would already have a power
supply block in the cab.
I do see, however, a market for a generic power supply block, for the folks
building a cab from new wood. Hmmm...
-Bill