RE: [OTish] Taito info / parts needed

From: Martin White <martin_at_guddler.co.uk>
Date: Wed Sep 11 2002 - 10:59:48 EDT

Hmm, I knew that TNT had one out the back, but I mailed them back just
after xmas and got no reply :o(

As for the other guy, I did have leads on another one, but there's a big
snag, and that is that it's based in Europe. Having felt the weight of
mine then I would imagine it costing much the same to ship over to the
US as a cabaret machine.

Feel free to pass on my details though :o)

So, anyone friendly with Todd fancy chatting him up for some history and
info?? Don't get me wrong either if someone COULD pursuade him to copy
some documentation then I wouldn't expect it for free!! Happy to pay for
good info like that...

Martin.
PS: When you say "on IRC" what channel / server are we talking about? I
may pop my head in and say hello if I ever get the time

Guddler's Arcade
http://www.guddler.co.uk