RE: ZVG special pricing

From: Justin Monast <jmonast_at_naughtydog.com>
Date: Wed Sep 11 2002 - 14:34:34 EDT

I have a silly question for the ZVG team will the ZVG take advantage of
the Ampliphone's higher resolution and skew rate?

If not, will games like Major Havoc run slower on an Amplipnone monitor
just like the tempest conversions (WG6100) due to the monitor inability
to handle the drawing?

Last question, Mame allows use of overlays to simulate color on the pc
for games like star castle and the like, could this be done on the ZVG,
if so what are the possibility to add color to B/W games?

Thanx
Justin Monast
http://www.naughtydog.com
http://www.arcadecoinops.com