RE: Asteroids Deluxe rev 2 questions

From: Andrew Wilson <andrew_at_aqualion.net>
Date: Mon Sep 16 2002 - 12:05:14 EDT

I'm not sure which ROM revision I'm running - but I do know that I can soak
up more than 3 saucer shots with my shield. With my game set to the default
(default difficulty, 3 ships, new ship every 10K) I racked up a score in the
low 90s once.

However, recently I was working on my machine and had it in test mode, when
my daughter came up and started pressing the buttons - you guessed it, she
hit the combination required to reset the high scores (as I recall, it's not
hard to do). I haven't scored that high since :(

There's probably a moral in there somewhere...

-atw