Schematic Scans available for Battlezone Cabaret and Lunar Lander Upright

From: Commander Dave <cmdr-dave_at_spamcop.net>
Date: Tue Sep 17 2002 - 15:50:51 EDT

Hi all,

At the risk of being flamed for double posting, here is some info pertaining
to vector games
that I posted on RGVAC. Just wanted to be thorough... thanks!
-------
I posted a few months ago (or thereabouts) that I would scan in the
schematics (or drawing
packages) for the Battlezone Cabaret and the Lunar Lander. Well, I finally
did it!
Actually, I got tired of trying to stitch all those sheets together, so I
took it down to
a blueprint place and paid to have them scanned in! Thank goodness for
technology, as they
scanned them in a whole sheet at a time (no seams).

These are done at 200 dpi for the sake of being compact and in a TIF format.
I plan to put
them in a PDF format soon, and will upload them to the same link provided
below. I will
also upload the PDF version to some major manual sites.

The Lunar Lander manual is next... but it may be awhile before I get to that
one. Scanning
sure is boring and time consuming! ;-)

I would like to recover the cost of getting these scanned (about $10), so if
a few people
want to send me 50 cents via Paypal, that would be nice, but by no means
required. The
download is free for all.

http://www.knology.net/~turner/BZC/ (Battlezone Cabaret Documents)
http://www.knology.net/~turner/LL/ (Lunar Lander Documents)

If I ever have to remove them due to space considerations, I will leave a
text document
detailing where to find them.

BTW, if anyone has a good scan of a backdoor sheet for the Lunar Lander, I
would love to
have a copy!

Enjoy everyone,
-Commander Dave