Vectorbeam Warrior sideart (FS)

From: <Amplifone_at_aol.com>
Date: Fri Sep 20 2002 - 02:32:45 EDT

well, finally subscribed back to the VL after a good 18 mos or so.. Anything
interesting going on in here anymore? :)

First of all I wanted to point out something I havn't noticed before about
Warrior sideart, and second I am thinking about selling a Warrior.. so if you
are seriously interested please email me. I'm not really interested in
trades.. if anything, I'd be interested in Sundance, Boxing Bugs, or Demon
only..

I was cleaning up a Warrior tonight and I noticed the sideart on my earlier
machine has a different diecutting than the later ones (the art is of course
identical).. I own 2 warriors, but I also have a third (a friends) in my
storage building.. the early one is #2505, the other 2 are #2662 and #2892 I
think. Both later ones have the same "rounded" stickers.

I just found it interesting as the earlier stickers are pretty intricate,
they must have been changed because the stickers were getting picked off, or
maybe they were harder to apply?

I just thought I'd throw this out there and maybe some of you with Warrior
machines found this interesting enough as well to take a look at your
machine. Any idea where VB started serial #s?

heres the pics: one of them turned out bad & I forgot to rotate them, so I'm
sorry :)

http://www.geocities.com/amplifone/warrior_both.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/amplifone/warrior_2505.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/amplifone/warrior_2892.jpg