Star Wars Yoke

From: Brian J. Hille <brian_at_hille.org>
Date: Mon Sep 30 2002 - 21:06:20 EDT

I recently won an authentic Atari Star Wars Yoke controller on ebay. It's missing the two thumb buttons and two for the four plastic gears are broken. When you were repairing your games, did you ever come across a place that had replacement parts for this? I would really like to get it going again, but without a place to get the gears, I'm kind of at a loss.

Thanks for your help.

Brian