RE: Regarding the suggestions you made, with regard to checking t he TLO82 OP AMP

From: Stempak Arcadius-ASTEMPA1 <ASTEMPA1_at_motorola.com>
Date: Thu Oct 03 2002 - 20:30:01 EDT

      Peter, (or anyone else)
      *******

      Almost forgot to ask, one other thing, when the SOUND BOARD
     EPROM BOARD and CPU BOARD are all in place, and with the X/Y
     Boards (TIMING / CONTROL) Both Removed and after I power up the
     game the HALT LIGHT(RED LED) lights up and stays LIT until I power
     off and Replace the X/Y Board Pair.

      Is this a Normal Occurance ???

      Reason I ask, is that I would like to only Test the Sound Card with as
     few Boards as possible (if possible) in this Card Cage ???

      Also I know that the Sound Board must be in Slot 1 in the Card Cage,
     but what, if anything, actually happens, if you use another Slot ???