Re: BU408D

From: <MKDUD_at_aol.com>
Date: Fri Oct 04 2002 - 11:30:29 EDT

In a message dated 10/4/2002 1:29:35 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
bret@infowest.com writes:

> My only concern is that the fall (switching) time for the 408 is
> slightly quicker -- my presumption is that this wouldn't negatively
> affect the characteristics in the HV circuit -- I like the increased
> amperage rating, though.

I've been using 408D's on 2 Amplifone HV boards, each has a WinTron HVT.
These have been perfect for almost 2 years. Keep in mind, you are going to
have to readjust your fequency and HV overvoltage pots if you install a
Bu408D.

At 50 cents a pop, I'd be jumping all over these 408d's if I din't allready
have a big stash...

MK