Re: Re[2]: 2N6259's

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Mon Oct 07 2002 - 12:19:27 EDT

That sounds really great, 10 hours without running hot. Certainly the
2N6259's will cook eggs after that length of time. I'd say we have a winner
here.

I'm going to hold off ordering the 2N6259's for a little while awaiting
further tests of the MJ15024's...I'm going to get some of those myself to
try on my two GO8's that I am trying to restore.

John :-#)#