Re: Re[2]: 2N6259's

From: Mark Jenison <jenison_at_enteract.com>
Date: Mon Oct 07 2002 - 18:44:55 EDT

> >Well, chalk up another 8 hours of straight running on MJ15024
transistors.
> >And I can still put my finger on them. I'm putting the monitor away now;
> >I've seen enough to make my decision.
>
> Just out of curiosity, which game did you have running while the
> monitor was under test? Was it one that would stress the transistors by
> trying to draw a large number of widely-spaced vectors all over the
screen?

I used Eliminator 4-player in demo mode. I might not consider it the
harshest test, but it does have a border pattern (also draws all 4 scores on
each side), and the demo mode has the "flying characters" display which puts
noticable strain on the monitor (randomly spread and moving characters all
over the screen).

--
Mark Jenison