Re: FA: GO8 XY monitor bench tested...

From: Mark Shostak <shostak_at_augustmail.com>
Date: Tue Oct 08 2002 - 22:10:08 EDT

Do you really think you can get that much for a monitor with that weird flippers.com screen burn???

On a more serious note, for some reason, in the picture on the right, at the points where the
lines intersect, I see (intermittently) colored dots. They're not really there, just something my
eyes are adding. I do not observe this on the lower image.

Just wondering if I need to go get glasses or if someone else notices it as well... Weird.

-Mark