RE: Star Wars Yoke Thumb Triggers

From: T Bordelon <tmbordelon_at_cox.net>
Date: Tue Oct 08 2002 - 23:07:17 EDT

FWIW: I have a fairly large quantity of NOS thumb buttons. I
appreciate Bret recreating them,
so I definitely won't undercut his pricing. Email me if interested.

All NOS:
- 2 thumb buttons
- 4 springs (2 short for thumb, 2 longer for index trigger)
- 2 microswitches
- Spacer ring (hard white plastic ring that is inbetween the yoke and CP
to remove play/absorb friction)

Todd