Another Eliminator Question, this one regarding Coining Up the GA ME.

From: Stempak Arcadius-ASTEMPA1 <ASTEMPA1_at_motorola.com>
Date: Wed Oct 09 2002 - 19:47:25 EDT

All,
****

 Hi, again, have another question with regard to the G-80 Eliminator
Boardset, this one dealing with Coining Up the game so that it can
be played.

 I recall that there was a 1/2 second Delay which the Game looked for
(correct me if I am wrong) when one attempted to Coin Up / Credit the
Game and that if this Delay did not occur the game would not recognize
the input and thus would not Start / Play.

 Since I will Not be hooking up any Coin Mechs, but would rather use the
old Push Button, Normally Open / Momentarily Closed Type of Button, I
would like to ask, anyone whom has wired one up, if, there are any special
considerations to undertake, with regard to this type of setup.