RE: star wars problems

From: Gavin and Lesley <gav_at_gavnlel.co.uk>
Date: Sun Oct 13 2002 - 18:38:03 EDT

Hi all,
        Sorry should have mentioned that I had already looked at C4 and
its fine - swapped one out from another board just to double check.
Anyway further developments are pointing me towards the monitor for this
problem, the screen has squashed up a lot further now, not completely as
it would with a transistor failure, but the bottom half of the screen is
compressed into the centre - looking at the output on my scope gives a
perfect picture. - so anyone any ideas where to look on a wg6100 -
capped 3 months ago with a lv2000 installed at the same time.

Cheers
Gav