Re: FA: GO8 XY monitor bench tested...

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Wed Oct 16 2002 - 01:12:38 EDT

I did have an opening bid of $300US which I thought was a reasonable
minimum I would part for this monitor (slight burn).. then, like an idiot,
I took it off to try and spur bidding...

I'm only ticked off with myself. The fellow that bought it did well.
Certainly not his fault! Twas mine and mine alone.

Sigh...I really did know better...

John :-#)#